Our school motto is “Veritas”
Our motto is to pursue the truth in all disciplines
The formation of conscience
The acquisition of self-discipline for the sake of personal Growth and good community relationships.
Our Mission Statement
To educate and develop a whole person: spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, morally and socially: aiming at achieving these goals by encouraging respect for each person and respect for life: the development of self, relationship with God and neighbour as well as with society and the environment through pursuing the truth in all disciplines.
All Dominican schools in the country share a common vision which is:
- Have Christ’s teaching as their guiding principle.
- Foster holistic growth and development
- Hold the sacredness of creation and life in trust.
- Cultivate a spirit of discipleship and family.
- Provide character formation, academic, vocational, technical and professional skills.
- Incorporate cultural values consistent with Christian values.
- Recognise parents as primary educators.
- Have dedicated staff and head who lead by word and example.
- Are guided by policies based on Christian and moral values
- Develop a Christian world new
- To inculcate Christian and moral values through religious instruction, guided by the Dominican Moto “VERITAS”.
- To promote instruction of academic, and practical subjects.
- To expose students to a variety of sustainable co-curricular activities.
- To efficiently foster proper administration and sound management practices through team spirit
Number of Students
Form One 99
Form Two 95
Form Three 96
Form Four 95
Form Five 59
Form Six 56
The Religious Dimension
The religious dimension of the school is a very important aspect to our school ethos. It is expressed through the celebration of Christian Values in Word and Sacraments, in individual behaviour, in friendly and harmonious relationships and in ready availability.
It becomes natural that the great majority of our students come to think of the school as an extension of their homes – the school – home that has some amenities, which create a pleasant and happy family atmosphere.